Details Announced for 2017 Sinaloa Encanta
- by Melissa De Leon Chavez
SINALOA, MEXICO – The fourth annual Sinaloa Encanta is rapidly approaching. The event, held on March 10th, 2017, boasts offerings from throughout the state, with a unique range of cultural influences, from Spanish, French, and German, to Greek and Chinese—cuisine, customs, music, and art as varied and colorful as the state itself.
The event will be full of crate-lined paths of regional produce, a full spread of appetizers, small bites, and confections, and, of course, ample marketing opportunities with brand representatives and well-known growers from the state and beyond.
“This great event strives to promote, encourage and advance the development of the productive force of the agricultural, gastronomical and the industrial sectors of the state of Sinaloa, as well as the commitment of Sinaloa's entrepreneurs to continue to offer products of the highest quality and the best safety standards to the world,” noted sponsoring organization AMHPAC, in a press release.
In that press release, the event’s organizers note that for this fourth edition, a greater focus on attracting representatives from the international buying community has garnered a number of large companies from throughout the continent, including:
- Burnac Produce - Woodbridge, ON
- Dandrea Produce – Vineland, NJ
- MAS Melons & Grapes – Nogales, AZ
- Double Diamond Acres – Leamington, ON
- J&J Family of Farms – Nogales, AZ
- Del Fresco Produce – Kingsville, ON
- Star Produce US – Nogales, AZ
- BC Hothouse – Vancouver, BC
- Ideal Harvest – Nogales, AZ
- SiCar Farms – McAllen, TX
- Greenhouse Produce Company – Vero Beach, FL
- Wilson Produce – Nogales, AZ
- JC Distributing – Nogales, AZ
- Fresh Farms – Nogales, AZ
- Nature’s Value – Nogales, AZ
- Jim Pandol Marketing – Donna, CA
- Calixtro Produce – Nogalez, AZ
- SUNSET® Mastronardi – Kingsville, ON
The event will also include more than 15 of the best restaurants in Sinaloa, growers across various categories exhibiting produce, and a significant media presence.
Prior to the event, a tour of the AGRICO agricultural field will be held, with international buyers and members of the press encouraged to attend and verify the outstanding quality and responsible growing practices of the local business.
For more information, check out the event’s website, here.
For more updates on this and other exciting events in the produce industry, stay tuned to AndNowUKnow.