DMA Solutions Launches 2018 Social Media and Produce Marketer's Calendars
DALLAS, TX – In today’s world, a marketing plan increasingly requires a social media presence and strategy to successfully reach and influence audiences. Seeking to help brands create informed and relevant social media and event marketing plans, DMA Solutions, Inc. announced the launch of its fourth annual, free popular industry resources, the Social Media and Produce Marketer’s Calendars.
“As social media evolves, so does our strategy for providing the best resources to help marketers elevate their brands,” said Dan’l Mackey Almy, CEO of DMA Solutions, Inc, in a press release. “This is exactly why we create tools like the Produce Marketer’s Calendar and have made the Social Media Calendar a biannual release—so marketers are using leading information to elevate their brand and sell more product.”
DMA knows equipping brands with the right information and tools is important, which is why the marketing and communications experts in the company have made it a priority to share these calendars with other marketers in the industry.
New this year, the 2018 Social Media Calendar will be released in two installments. Each installment includes six months’ worth of the most current industry trends, tips, and inspiration so that marketers can be assured they are using the most relevant information to elevate their brands. This year’s revamped Social Media Calendar includes:
- A comprehensive list of important industry related and food holidays for creating the most relevant and engaging content, released bi-annually
- Top trending hashtags featuring current trends to amplify reach of shared content
- Social media pro-tips and articles from DMA Solutions Inc.’s team of social media specialists
The 2018 Produce Marketer’s Calendar brings back one of the industry’s best lists of key information, specifically curated for the fresh produce marketer. With the most up-to-date information and research, the Produce Marketer’s Calendar is an essential tool for strategizing marketing plans for the coming year. This year’s Produce Marketer’s Calendar includes new:
- Conferences and tradeshows related to fresh produce, media, leadership development, influencers, and marketing
- Promotion opportunities, important events, and national/regional holidays to capitalize on year-round
- Helpful tips from the DMA Solutions, Inc. team addressing the specific needs of fresh produce marketers
- Monthly promotional suggestions and inspirational quotes to inspire continued growth and development
DMA Solutions, Inc.’s new 2018 Produce Marketer’s Calendar and 2018 Social Media Calendar are available for free download on the company’s website now. Free marketing consultations are also available to help fresh produce marketers navigate barriers and identify opportunities proactively for 2018. To schedule a consultation with the DMA team, visit www.dma-solutions.com.
For more of the latest produce industry news, keep checking back with AndNowUKnow.