Duda Farm Fresh Foods Announces Restructuring
- by Eva Roethler
OVEIDA, FL – Duda Farm Fresh Foods has announced the reorganization of key leadership positions at its operations in Oxnard and Salinas, California, as well as Oviedo and Wellington, Florida, and the promotion of several employees to new executive and managerial roles.
“We are pleased to make these promotional announcements for our key management team leaders for Duda Farm Fresh Foods,” noted Dan Duda, President and Chief Operating Officer, in a company press release. “All are extremely dedicated, professional, and very deserving of this recognition and advancement for their careers. We are confident that these promotions and new reporting relationships will position our company strongly for the future, ensuring our success and growth continues for many years to come.”
- Sammy Duda from Vice President, Western Operations to Senior Vice President, National Operations
- Mark Bassetti from Senior Vice President Customer Development to Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Development
- Dean Diefenthaler from Vice President, Western Farming to Vice President, Western Operations
- Amy Kinder from Senior Director, Food Safety to Vice President, Food Safety and Sustainability
- Alberto Cuellar from Director, Global Business to Vice President, Global Business
- Larry Pierce from Director, Celery Research to Senior Director, R&D/Plant Breeding
- Manuel Alcala from Director of Harvesting to Senior Director, Field and Harvesting Operations
- Greg Lewis from Production Manager to Director, Western Production
- Nichole Towell from Director of Marketing to Senior Director, Marketing Services
- Jeff Goodale from Manager, Business Development to Director, Domestic Sales
We at AndNowUKnow congratulate the whole Duda team on the occasion of these recent appointments and wish them all the best in their future endeavors.