San Miguel Produce Celebrating 20 Years of Cut 'N Clean Greens with New Bag Redesign
OXNARD, CA – San Miguel Produce, Inc.™ is celebrating 20 years of its fresh-cut packaged greens with new packaging for its Cut ‘N Clean Greens.
Even after 20 years, the company continues to expand the brand by offering unique single varieties such as Rainbow Chard and Tuscan kale; delicious blends including Country Greens and Euro Greens; and nutrient dense salads like SuperKALE Salad Slaw, IRONman Spinach and Beet Greens Salad and EnerCHI Asian Salad, according to a press release.
The company has more than 20 varieties now available in retail or foodservice which will be available in the new packaging. Some of the new features of the Cut ‘N Clean Greens bag include:
- Smaller bag size of 10 oz. Specifically targeted to meet the growing mainstream consumer preference/demand
- New varieties like Tuscan kale
- Bright, easy to read, fresh graphics
- Enhanced prominent color coding for variety recognition
- Consumer friendly information about the benefits of nutrient dense greens
- Super Easy and fun new contemporary recipes to promote consumption
- Quick tips on how to incorporate flavorful greens into any diet or dish
- Taste profiles by variety
- Expanded nutrition facts
- 100% Recyclable micro perforated bags
San Miguel will be celebrating its anniversary throughout 2015 with both customers and consumers through new, interactive and innovative marketing and promotional programs.
Check out this timeline that highlights key points in the company’s history:
- 1976 San Miguel Produce started by growing commodity produce like celery, broccoli and lettuce.
- 1995 Cut ‘N Clean Greens was launched as the first washed and ready-to-use cooking greens.
- 1999 San Miguel Produce shifted its focus 100% to specialty greens.
- 2007 Cut ‘N Clean Greens launches its first full line of organic specialty greens.
- 2010 Jade Asian Greens is launched as the first ready-to-use line of Asian greens.
- 2012 SUPERGreens salads are launched as the first nutrient-dense ready-to-use salad greens.
- 2015 Cut ‘N Clean Greens introduces bag redesign and new pack size for 20th anniversary.
San Miguel Produce will be introducing the new bags at Fresh Summit booth #3023 in Anaheim in the Oxnard Grower Shipper booth.