Bi-Lo Holdings Will Be Closing 6 of Its Stores
The following stores locations will be closing:
- The Winn-Dixie located at 7095 West Waters Ave. in Tampa, Florida
- The Winn-Dixie located at 2501 Cortez Rd. West in Bradenton Florida
- The Winn-Dixie located at 5711 Altama Ave. in Brunswick, Georgia
- The BI-LO stores located at 7360 Skidaway Road in Savannah, Georgia
- The BI-LO located at 4415 Augusta Street in Garden City, Georgia
- The BI-LO store located at 5155 Calhoun Memorial Highway in Easley, South Carolina
Julianne Roberts, Corporate Communications Manager for Bi-Lo Holdings tells us, "Bi-Lo Holdings is deliberately fine-tuning our company and network of stores so that we can reinvest in what matters most for our customers – providing the freshest foods and best deals. While closing underperforming stores is never easy for any retailer, it is a necessary part of operating a retail business."
As we've previously reported, Bi-Lo Holdings had closed 23 of its Winn-Dixie locations in November 2014.
The six new closings are scheduled to close on or before April 22, 2015, but Roberts tells us that each of the closing stores has a nearby store that will remain open to serve area customers.