Find the ANUK Apple Logo on the Cover of the December, 2020, Snack Magazine for a Chance to Win $100
SACRAMENTO, CA - Attention readers far and wide—it’s that time again! Pull out your magnifying glasses and get ready to go in search of the coveted AndNowUKnow logo on The Snack cover for your chance to score a $100 cash prize.
Our exciting December issue features behind-the-scenes industry magic and great tips to drive sales this winter. Not to mention, it could make you $100 richer if you have a sharp eye and quick hand!
Do not fret if you haven’t received the hardcopy of the December issue yet, you can still find the hidden logo by clicking here to view the digital cover. Whatever means you use to uncover the logo, make sure to take a victory picture of yourself with your finger pointing at the concealed logo.
The criteria for winning is as follows:
- Your FOUND the Apple Logo photo must include your face
- And your finger must be pointing to the AndNowUKnow apple logo
Once your proof of discovery is complete, send your beautiful selfie over to us at [email protected] to join the running for the $100 cash prize! If your photo lands in our inbox ahead of everyone else’s, you could join the winners’ circle with some of the quickest produce people, like:
- Dustin Meloche of Nature Fresh Farms (reigning supply-side champion)
- Danny Ortiz of Sysco (reigning buy-side champ)
- Doug Groendyke Harvest Hope Food Bank’s
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos of D’Arrigo California
- Osmerlin Garcia of Nature Fresh Farms
- Betty Tomao of The Save Mart Companies
- Monina Knox of Sobeys
- Chris Olsen of Gold Coast Packing
- Kimberly Chan of 99 Cents Only
If you want a leg up for future challenges, click here to subscribe to The Snack (valued at $129 per year).
Will you be the next detective to discover the hidden logo? Keep reading to find out!