Sprouts Farmers Market to Add 11 New Stores in Q2 2016
- by Jessica Donnel
PHOENIX, AZ - With yet another step in increasing its store footprint, Sprouts Farmers Market has announced an additional eleven new locations scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2016.
Each location will bring up to 100 additional jobs to their respective communities, the company said in a press release. The grand opening dates for each unit will be announced later this year, but the company mentioned it has scheduled openings for April, May, and June.
The newly announced Sprouts locations include:
- Allen, TX - 1265 W. Exchange Pkwy.
- Denton, TX - 4930 Teasley Ln.
- Duluth, GA - 2220 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite 200
- Los Angeles, CA - 2245 Yosemite Dr.
- Loveland, CO - 1440 E. Lincoln Ave.
- Oklahoma City, OK - 12200 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite C
- Overland Park, KS - 9620 Nall Ave.
- Queen Creek, AZ - 21181 S. Ellsworth Loop Rd.
- Roseville, CA - 2030 Douglas Blvd., Suite 9
- San Clemente, CA - 550 Camino de Estrella, Unit C
- Vestavia Hills, AL - 1031 Montgomery Highway, Suite 101
This announcement follows the company’s recent trend of announcing nearly a dozen new stores with the arrival of each quarter. Last quarter in October, Sprouts announced twelve new locations: five stores in California, two stores in Georgia and Colorado, and one store each in Texas, Tennessee, and Missouri.
New stores have clearly been a recipe for success for the retailer when you investigate recent financial reports. Most recently in Q3 2015, Sprouts’ sales increased 18% to $903.1 million compared to the same period last year, driven by a 5.8% increase in comparable store sales and solid performance in new stores.
“Sprouts’ commitment to health and value continues to resonate with customers seeking fresh, natural, and organic products at great prices, driving 34 consecutive quarters of positive comparable store sales growth,” Sprouts’ CEO Amin Maredia said in a press release last following the successful report.
For more on Sprouts’ expansion plans as they continue develop, stay tuned to AndNowUKnow.