Ben E. Keith Foods Appoints Several Executives to New Senior Leadership Roles; Mike Sweet Comments
FORT WORTH, TX - The evolution of a leadership team is a sign that new opportunities are on the horizon. The sun is rising on a new day at Ben E. Keith Foods, and several executive shifts have taken place. The distributor recently announced the promotion of six senior leaders within its ranks.
The executive promotions taking place are as follows:
- Brian Lynch, who joined the company in 2002, has been named Executive Vice President
- Robbie Fish, who joined the company in 1984, has been named Senior Vice President, Division Management
- Chris Lewis, who joined the company in 1992, has been named Senior Vice President, Corporate Accounts
- Monica Martin, who joined the company in 2019, has been named Vice President of Human Resources
- Mike Needham, who joined the company in 1991, has been named Senior Vice President, Purchasing and Logistics
- David Werner, who joined the company in 1988, has been named Senior Vice President, Independent Sales and Marketing
According to a press release, the six leaders have more than 200 years of experience combined with the company. They have all been promoted to their new roles effective immediately.
"As Ben E. Keith Foods continues to manage the current market conditions, it is important we effectively evolve our business structure," said Mike Sweet, President. "By promoting and giving added responsibilities to some of our most experienced and talented leaders—Brian, Robbie, Chris, Monica, Mike, and David—I am confident we are poised for the future."
We raise a glass to all of these senior leadership members as they enter their new roles.