Bolthouse Farms Launches More Than 25 New Products
- by Lilian Diep
BAKERSFIELD, CA - ’Tis the season of new products! Bolthouse Farms has dropped more than 25 new products for its spring 2020 shipping in an endeavor to make its vision for the future—Plants Powering People—a reality.
“Product innovation is fueling our growth once again,” said Bill Levisay, President. “We are very excited about the breadth of our new products and product lines, all examples of Bolthouse Farms evolving to a healthier and more functional platform.”
The new Bolthouse Farms' product lineup was born out of a vision and passion for guiding a new way for people to eat and live healthier lifestyles, a vision that’s reflected in the new products. Since the acquisition in June 2019, the company has focused on being an innovation leader in plant-based and plant-powered foods, according to a press release. The new line builds on the company’s rich heritage of fresh carrots and plant-based foods and will include line extensions, new flavors, new categories, and innovations in fresh carrots.
“With our product innovation, we focused on new flavors and new categories that are industry-leading and on the cutting edge of consumer trends and needs,” added AJ Bernstein, Vice President of Marketing.
And just what are we to expect from the new lineup? From CBD to protein shakes, Bolthouse Farms covers a pretty wide spectrum. The press release lists the categories as:
- Bolthouse Farms Protein Keto: ready-to-drink protein beverages–available in Dark Chocolate, Coconut, Coffee, and Matcha flavors in February 2020.
- Bolthouse Farms BOLTS: functional shots that pack a powerful punch–available in Immunity, Digestion, Energy, Wellness, and Metabolism.
- CBD Functional Infusions and RTD Coffee Beverages: easily drinkable and functional beverages with the added benefits of CBD. These CBD lines will be marketed under a new brand name and will begin distribution in early 2020 and initially only to customers regionally.
The new flavors and line extensions include:
- Protein Plus—Dutch Chocolate Banana
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice
- 52 oz C-BoostTM
- Refrigerated Dressings—three new flavors: Honey BBQ Ranch, Pomegranate Poppy Seed, and Lemon Basil
For the full press release describing the products more in-depth, click here. All new products will be featured at the Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Summit show on October 17-19 in Anaheim, California, at the Bolthouse Farms booth #3265. Stop by to find out more information on Bolthouse Farms and what it has coming your way.