Joe Produce Announces New Website Launch
- by Kayla Webb
GRANITE BAY, CA – After more than 9 months of user research and web development, Joe Produce has launched its new website “Joe 2.0.” The culmination of working with thousands of produce companies and many more thousands of site-users over the past six years, Joe 2.0 is the first major revision in the company’s history, and the meticulous, detailed site has been met with positive feedback from employers and job seekers alike.
“This is a giant step for us in terms of changing our website. It’s one thing to change an information-based site, but when your site is your main customer interface, it’s all that much more serious” said Joe Produce’s President Rex Lawrence, in a press release. “After we received the high scores from our last focus group, we knew that it was time to launch. I could not be happier! It's now an ongoing process of refinement and adding greater value as we move forward.”
JoeProduce.com is now faster, cleaner, and easier to use, overall enhancing and bettering user experience. Instead of approaching the site like a job board, the team focused on creating a job store, emphasizing philosophy and strategy in order to add value for the company’s clients and job seekers.
“In the days, weeks, and months to come, visitors will see new features and refinement that will make their experience progressively better,” added Lawrence.
Some notable changes include:
- New, user-friendly homepage that Includes the Quick Check Features: Latest Jobs, Jobs By Location, and Featured Jobs
- Featured Jobs are enhanced job ads that can be found throughout the site
- Larger font and enhanced readability throughout the site
- Popular Produce Areas, a new category, ranging from Salinas to Yakima and more, each have their own page now
- A new “Search” page, with a wide selection of options to search narrowly and/or by various categories
- Enhanced Company Profile pages and Job Description pages
- Easier access to JoeProResumes.com—the resume writing service—and Joe Produce Search—the executive recruiting division
- The ability to submit a confidential resume directly to us is now even easier
- FAQs for both Job Seekers and Employers is easier to find and read
The new and completely redesigned website now offers companies the enhanced ability to market their jobs, as well as provides more ways for job seekers to find that special job. To see the redesign yourself, visit www.joeproduce.com.
For more produce industry news, stick with us at AndNowUKnow.