Megan Roosevelt of Limoneira Discusses Six New Summertime Drinks
SANTA PAULA, CA - Nodding to the importance of hydration during these hot summer months, Limoneira wants consumers to get excited about drinking enough water, which is necessary to stay cool. Keeping things interesting, the company announced six new water recipes. Limoneira spokesperson Megan Roosevelt shared the details on the company’s YouTube channel.
The recipes are as follows, and as easy as cutting up the ingredients and putting them in water!
- Orange/Lime/Lemon Water - All citrus contains Vitamin C, as well as B vitamins and potassium
- Lime/Cucumber/Mint - Mint is wonderful for digestive health, and has the added bonus of being an on-the-go breath freshener
- Strawberry/Basil/Lemon - Basil also works to freshen breath while both lemons and strawberries are wonderful sources of Vitamin C
- Strawberry/Lime/Cucumber - Limes contain Vitamin C alongside important minerals like Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium
- Grapefruit/Cucumber/Mint - Grapefruit can also operate as an appetite suppressant
- Lemon/Lime/Blueberry - Blueberries are high in fiber, and rich in antioxidants
In addition to being amazing additives to zest up drinking water, citrus fruits are naturally water-dense—meaning consuming them is a great way to stay hydrated.
For a helpful demonstration, you can watch Megan create the jazzed up waters below here on the Limoneira YouTube channel.
For the latest in food trends, be sure to keep following us at AndNowUKnow.