Stemilt Growers Brings Its Family, Farms, and Magic to United Fresh LIVE!
- by Chandler James
WENATCHEE, WA - The long-awaited United Fresh LIVE! event is less than a week away, and there’s excitement in the virtual air! Stemilt Growers is one of the many companies that will be in attendance, bringing its founding family, farms, and its famous magic starting Monday, June 15. The company plans to share its new incredible pack of Artisan Organics™ peaches and will highlight the fast-approaching Rave® apple crop during the five-day virtual event.
“While we prefer to see our retail partners and produce industry friends in person, we are excited that United Fresh took this year’s show to a virtual platform, providing us the opportunity to connect,” said Brianna Shales, Senior Marketing Manager at Stemilt. “United Fresh has done a great job planning out the week, and we are looking forward to sharing our brand and programs with customers virtually, while also having more team members attend education sessions, workshops, and networking events.”
Stemilt’s founding family, the Mathisons, are making an appearance during the virtual event, according to a press release. The company will also have its well-known and very loved entertainer, “Magic Boy” David Harris sharing an amazing trick. Each day, the Stemilt team is bringing something new to the table so that attendees can get daily updates about the tree fruit world, including Stemilt’s new summer fruit pack, Top Pick.
“We are bringing updates about cherry season, summer fruit, organics, and the upcoming apple and pear season. Our team will be on-hand to chat with booth visitors during expo power hours,” explained Shales. “We’re excited to continue building relationships and plans with our retail partners to ensure they take advantage of our summer offerings and new crops coming this fall!”
Every day, Stemilt will share a new update with retailers:
- Monday: Stemilt President West Mathison will open up United Fresh LIVE! with a sneak peek of cherries and what he expects to see this season
- Tuesday: Fourth generation cherry grower Kyle Mathison will be taking the United Fresh crowd up to his high elevation orchards, the Amigos, to show off his famous Moon Cherries
- Wednesday: Stemilt Sales Director Tate Mathison will discuss Stemilt’s newest organic summer fruit program, Top Pick, and the future of Stemilt’s Artisan Organics™ program
- Thursday: Ready for a little magic? Join “Magic Boy” David Harris and be ready to be amazed!
- Friday: Shales will be wrapping up the show with a final recap of the week!
Haven’t registered yet? Don’t worry, you still have time! Be sure to register here.