Sysco's Foodie Magazine is Relaunched; Judy Sansone Shares
HOUSTON, TX - The importance of visual appeal cannot be overstated, especially in the food industry. The tools presented to foodservice operators should be as accessible as possible, and aesthetics is one way to communicate a message effectively. Aiming to make its resources as user-friendly as possible, Sysco has relaunched its Foodie Magazine with a new look and feel.
“Sysco’s purpose motivates our team to provide outstanding service to our customers, develop solutions to complex problems, and lean in and do good for our communities,” said Judy Sansone, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “That’s who we are, and that’s what FOODIE magazine is all about, a showcase for the best of what only Sysco can offer. Operators can read about industry-defining ideas, creative solutions, recipes and cutting-edge insights to support customers’ success.”
Tips and trends featured in the newest Foodie edition include:
- Digital Solutions and Services: Find out how Sysco has teamed up with Google to help customers optimize its Google Business Profiles and maximize its digital footprint
- Food Trends: The magazine brings the latest news on culinary trends and dining experiences to help those in foodservice understand emerging and popular trends to drive consumer traffic and keep menus exciting. Readers can learn more about bringing international flavors to the table and serving diners the flavors they’re craving
- Fresh Take From the Chef: The magazine features delicious recipes and new food preparation ideas that highlight time-saving products and hot new global flavors from Sysco’s Executive Chef, Neil Doherty. Also featured are several pages of delicious recipes
- Customer Feature: This feature highlights Sysco’s close partnership with customer, Montana Ale Works, a restaurant in Bozeman, Montana, that is rich in history, rooted in community, and provides an eclectic array of local, sustainable scratch-made foods
- Celebrity Guest Interview: Sports icon Bo Jackson discusses food, what his company brings to the table for Sysco customers, how his company Jackson & Partners stepped up to the plate for restaurants during the worst of the pandemic, his passion for supporting U.S. veterans, and more
Readers looking for the digital version of the magazine will be met with useful foodservice tips, recipes, and operations information from the magazine’s embedded QR codes and/or links, a press release stated. The magazine can be accessed here.
For more of the latest launches in foodservice and beyond, keep clicking back to ANUK.